Meals will be served to suit your needs, although times may vary according to your preferred itinerary. Snacks are also served and available on board.
We have contacts worldwide. We can book your bareboat charter most anywhere, including the Caribbean, Bahamas, Pacific, Indian Ocean, Asia
We can match your needs wherever you want to sail. We have loads of experience in sourcing the right boat to specific client preferences, We have access to hundreds of boats that are not in our fleet. Just let us know what you have in mind and we’ll do the rest to find your dream vacation.
- Caribbean: Cruise the British Virgin Islands and the Grenadines and enjoy the best of Caribbean culture and island-hopping
- The Bahamas: The wonderful cays of the Abaco and Exumas island chains offer protected marine reserves, colorful marine life and soft sandy beaches
- Indian Ocean: Immerse yourself in the Seychelles, the Maldives or Mauritius for the vibrant snorkeling, swimming and diving
- Pacific: Explore lagoons and the volcanic peaks of Tahiti’s Society Islands, including Bora Bora, Raiatea and Rangiora
- Asia: From Bali’s lush lagoons to the famous limestone hongs of Phuket, Thailand, experience the scenery that has been the setting for many movies with good reason
- Mediterranean: See the red coral that’s returned to the shallow waters of Corsica or make the most of the many beaches and fantastic weather in the Balearic Islands
Your crew includes a skipper to sail the boat for you and a personal chef. If your chosen yacht is over a certain length, there may be an additional hostess in the crew. All our crews are handpicked for their expertise in sailing, cuisine and customer service, as well as destination knowledge.
International Marine regulation generally states that once a vessel carries more than 12 passengers, even if it is being used as a private yacht, it is considered to be a passenger ship and has to comply with the SOLAS convention (Safety of Life at Sea) set out by the IMO (International Maritime Organization). This is to ensure the safety of all passengers as it is of the utmost importance.
SOLAS involves adhering to a comprehensive list of stringent safety restrictions that are expensive to implement and this is reflected in the chartering cost increase between boats licensed for up to 12 passengers and boats licensed for more than 12 passengers. For many charter yacht owners, the additional cost does not make economic sense because of all of the boat's charterers who would have to pay the extra regardless of their party’s number.
Thankfully, we do have a good selection of yachts that can work with large groups.
- Yacht brokers work hard to generate interest and enquires for their yacht listings. They also protect and promote the principles of their clients. Most brokers sign a "Central Agency Agreement" with the owner/seller, providing a secure arrangement between all parties. Brokers will also work co-operatively with most other brokers on a co-brokerage basis. Yacht brokers charge a commission when the yacht is sold, and the commission amount would have been set in writing in the Central Agency Agreement. If another broker brings a buyer to the table on a co-brokerage arrangement, the total commission will normally be shared between the brokers.