Inmar Inflatables 290-TS
We now offer a perfect aluminum floor recreational tender. The Tender Series ® offers many of the features found in our Professional Inflatables, but with colors and options better suited for the recreational or yacht boater.
We are still producing the standard 1100 Decitex tubes, but have added double hull protection standard. This allows 1.8 mm of lower tube protection compared to most other brands at only 0.9 mm. This second layer is added to the rear of the tube bottoms, protecting from those rocky beaches. All our Tender Series have 3 independent air chambers +1 keel air chamber standard. Safety and keeping you afloat is, a priority for Inmar Marine.
Our Tender Series ® boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble most of our models and have the craft operational in less than 20 minutes.
- Length: 9′ 6″
- Beam: 5′ 0″
- Weight: 105 lbs. (boat w/ floor installed)
- Weight capacity: 4 persons / 1,125 lbs.
- Max HP/Weight: 10 HP / 97 lbs. / Short shaft (15”)
- Tube diameter: 16.5″ (Separate air chambers 3 + keel)
- Seats: 2 seats (2 positions)
- Fabric: Duratex / PVC
- Factory Warranty: 3 years
- Non-skid aluminum floor with anodized aluminum stringers
- Bow floorboard, wood
- Inflatable keel with extra rub strake down entire length *
- Marine laminate plywood transom *
- Stainless “D” rings on transom (Lifting) *
- Internal release self-bailer (Pop-up) Design *
- All around (Side protection) rub strake, flat profile *
- Molded carry handles *
- Bow handle (Stainless) *
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steel) *
- Reinforcing seat patches on tubes
- Foot pump with gauge
- Field repair kit
- Storage Bag, Bow bag
- Two paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
Pricing includes delivery to our warehouse in Kemah, TX. If you are within 100 miles from our warehouse we will bring directly to you at no additional cost. Contact us for direct dropship rates if you are not from the area. We provide group buy support worldwide to save on shipping and freight. We service many hard to reach areas of the world, call us for details.