- Additional information
The NRS Men’s Explorer Paddling Suit is a streamlined design purpose-built to keep rafters and stand-up paddlers warm and dry without the unnecessary features of a standard kayaking drysuit.
- EclipseLT™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and durability.
- Back-entry YKK® Aquaseal® zipper, eliminates pressure points on the front, improves flexibility, reduces stress on the zipper and is refreshingly easy to take on and off without assistance.
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ neck seal is a less restrictive alternative to latex yet still keeps most water out.
- Latex gaskets at the wrists with polyurethane-coated spandex overcuffs.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of EclipseLT fabric.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- Features a heavy-duty YKK® Aquaseal® relief zipper, fabric socks, buckle-closure waist belt and reflective accents for low-light conditions.