- Additional information
River runners with a more-the-merrier mindset, who like to go bigger and stay on the river longer need the STAR Outlaw 160 a boat designed for massive water and multi-week expeditions.
- Big and burly, with 23″ tubes and a 7’10” center compartment measurement, the Outlaw 160 will float high while holding all the gear needed for multi-week adventures without sacrificing stability or maneuverability.
- The STAR Outlaw Series combines classic raft designs with modern materials and construction for premium performance at an affordable price.
- Advanced-formula PVC construction using state-of-the-art seam welding technology plus a three-chamber design results in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material handle the snags of rocky runs and years of adventures.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes, plus extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes for added protection.
- Includes two removable thwarts with room to add two more thwarts for up to 10 paddlers, plus a guide in the stern.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- A 4″ thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- High-pressure hand pump is required to fully inflate the floor insert. (Pump not included.)
- Includes (12) 1.5″ stainless steel D-rings and six carry handles.
- Repair kit included.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.