BEP SPST Sealed Toggle Switch – OFF/ON
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
SPST Sealed Toggle Switch – OFF/ON
Single pole, single throw toggle switch turns one circuit on and off. Common applications include use for any single circuit requiring an on-off style switch. Completely sealed switches built to stand up to the most extreme conditions. Engineered to IP67 specifications utilizing a double o-ring within a bushing at the toggle and a full epoxy seal at the back.
- Nominal voltage is 12V/24V DC
- Rated for 25A at 12V DC, 15A at 24V DC
- 10″ 14 AWG wire lead terminals
- Mounting stem 15/32″ fits panels up to 1/8″ thick
- Same as Cole Hersee part number 55025
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to .