Bravo High-Pressure 12 Volt Pump
The Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your raft, cataraft, IK or SUP board. Hook it up to a 12 volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi of air pressure.
The Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your stand up paddleboard. Hook it up to a 12 volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi air pressure.
- Inflate quickly with this powerful 12 volt pump.
- It’s easy to know exactly what pressure you have with the built-in 0-15 psi gauge.
- 9-foot long battery cables and 6-foot air hose gives you good reach.
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for Leafield C7 and D7 valves, links up to most common valves.
- Pump, cables and hose fit in a handy zipper carry case, with shoulder strap.
Never operate Bravo with vehicle motor running – it will damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.