- Additional information
These shafts’ plastic sheaths may expand in hot weather conditions. Therefore, it may be necessary to remove plastic that extends over the hole in the aluminum that accepts the blade button. This is easily done with a sharp knife. NRS is not accepting returns on these shafts as we are aware of the problem and offering them at a discount.
Proven around the world, Carlisle’s tough, maintenance-free, quality aluminum shafts give you maximum strength and performance.
- The 1-7/8″ diameter thick-walled tempered aluminum tubing is sheathed in colorful, abrasion-resistant polyethylene tubing.
- 8′ and longer oars have reinforced inner shafts for extra-duty strength.
- Rubber grips cushion the molded plastic handles.
- Removable blades permit easy storage and transport.
- Shaft size includes handle and blade.
- Oars sold individually
- Blade sold separately