- Additional information
Mix Clifton Hypalon Accelerator ACC4844 with Clifton Hypalon Adhesive for a significantly stronger bond and a faster cure time.
- Ratio: 0.8 oz. Accelerator to 1 Gal. of Adhesive.
- Be sure to follow ratio instructions carefully. Too much accelerator will de-activate the glue. The Accelerator comes with complete mixing instructions and a handy metering device for measuring small quantities.
- Look for plastic mixing cups at paint or hardware stores. They have volume markings that let you measure the right amount of glue. You can also do a web search for “graduated plastic mixing cups.”
- Clifton Accelerator can be mixed with Clifton Urethane Adhesive. It will not increase the bond strength, but will increase heat and chemical resistance of the bond. If the material bonded will be subjected to temperatures greater than 140 degrees F, use of the accelerator is recommended.
- Shelf Life: Good as long as it still remains liquid. The Accelerator crystallizes when exposed to moisture. Keep tightly capped between uses.