This custom NRS E-130 raft will make you a great paddle boat, or add a frame for multiday or fishing adventures. The custom features add to the boat’s utility.
- These rafts were ordered by an outfitter, who had to cancel the order. They were shipped directly to NRS and have never been used.
- The custom features are: An extra (third) thwart, two foot cups installed in the bow and four 1″ D-rings for securing small gear items.
- With 18″ tubes and a 6’2″ width, the E-130 is quick and agile without sacrificing stability.
- Will easily accommodate 6-8 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2″ D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-130 a snap. Plus those four custom extra 1″ D-rings.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.