If you are planning on a boating trip on the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon, don’t leave without Day Hikes from the River – A Guide to 100 Hikes, by Tom Martin.
- This book gives you detailed descriptions on where the hike starts from the river, various routes, landmarks, degrees of difficulty, etc.
- Each hike area is accompanied by a topo map with the routes marked.
- The hike descriptions are as easy to follow as a cookbook.
- Paper used in the book is not waterproof.
- Tom Martin has been hiking through the Grand Canyon, from the river, since 1969. These hike descriptions are from personal experience.
Author: Tom Martin
Copyright: Fourth Edition, 2010
Size: 5 1/2″ W x 8 1/2″ L
Topo maps: black & white, various scales