- Additional information
Purpose-built for paddlers with a rear-entry design and waterproof GORE-TEX® construction, the Kokatat Men’s Icon is a drysuit any kayaker can love.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell material throughout, including the built-in socks, ensures maximum breathability and durability.
- Double-pull outer skirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene grips your sprayskirt for a water-tight seal.
- The rear-entry design places the waterproof nylon zipper across the shoulders for increased paddling mobility and comfort.
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with self-draining, punch-through neoprene collar and cuffs.
- Features a waterproof nylon relief zipper and easily accessible self-draining, zippered chest pocket with a built-in key lanyard.
- High-wear areas like the shoulders, sleeves and legs are constructed with 330 denier Cordura® GORE-TEX® Pro.
- Factory sealed seams ensure dry comfort.
- Every Kokatat suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry.