The low-profile Leafield C7 Valve has become the gold standard for use in today’s high-performance inflatables. It’s rugged, dependable and easily maintained.
- The extremely durable acetal plastic parts are resistant to chemicals and ozone.
- Low-profile cap prevents snagging on other equipment and serves as a secondary air seal.
- The working parts are in the outer portion of the valve, so it’s easy to clean the valve seal, or repair if necessary.
- If you do need to repair it, the Leafield C7 Repair Kit, # 38520.01, is easy to use.
- This is the valve used on NRS rafts, catarafts, inflatable kayaks, the River Bed Sleeping Pad and NRS SUP Boards prior to 2017.