NRS 5″ Barrel Pump
Commercial outfitters swear that NRS Barrel Pumps are built to last, get wet, and get used. This model of this rugged, high-volume pump works with all valves, such as Leafield and Halkey Roberts, that can serve as one-way valves while being inflated.
Commercial outfitters swear that NRS Barrel pumps are built to last, get wet, and get used.
- The NRS Barrel pump combines a wide base for sure footing while inflating a raft.
- The 6.5′ flexible hose tucks into the webbing carry handle for storing on your raft.
- This 5″ diameter pump stands 2.5′ high and has a stroke volume of 2.03 Gal (7.7 liters).
- This hand pump does not have a check valve. A check valve is necessary on military valves that don’t have a one-way inflation feature.
- There is a spare O-ring gasket in the bottom of the pump cylinder. If you need to re-lubricate the pump, we recommend lithium grease.
- 5-year warranty.