- Additional information
The yoke-style NRS Alley Cat Frame has just what you need for day runs and shorter overnight trips. The 88″ length fits most cataraft tubes.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. This completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs.
- The Alley Cat Frame lets you carry a cooler or a dry box, either of which can serve as a seat for a passenger.
- Place the cooler/dry box in the front or back of the frame. Brace your feet against the yoke, or use the foot bar if you don’t have a passenger.
- There is 31″ of space between the lower side rails on the 66″ wide frame, and 37″ of space on the 72″ wide frame.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8″ Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower’s seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two Yokes, Foot Bar, two Cross Bars, Universal Seat Mount, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 8″ Oar Mounts.