Own a piece of NRS history! The NRS Belt Buckle has been gone for 30 years, but it’s returned with modern appeal. Class up those nights when an NRS strap just can’t do the trick.
- Produced by the original manufacturer in Orem, Utah, this buckle is made from brushed zinc and features the classic, old-school NRS logo with additional color.
- The 3″ diameter buckle is relief molded for a three-dimensional look.
- Brushed finish really stands out against the black background.
- Belt clip accepts up to a 2″ wide belt.
- The original Northwest River Supplies logo graced catalogs (and belt buckles) for many years. We’ve now shortened the logo to the NRS acronym, because we’re no longer just in the Northwest and we outfit boaters on all of the world’s waters.