- Additional information
Prep your food, cook it and wash up after the meal on the NRS Campsite Counter. Then, strap it on your frame for passenger seating or gear loading. It’s the ultimate multitasker!
- The top is 1/2″ high-density polyethylene (HDPE), with an easy-clean ripple-patterned finish. It’s impervious to moisture; perfect material for your waterborne adventures.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant 6063 aluminum square-tubing frame stands up to the rigors of river life.
- The Standard Campsite Counter is 18″ wide and 68″ long, a generously sized work surface. 40″ tall, it’s a comfortable standing height.
- The Wide Campsite Counter is 22″ x 48″. Its 31″ height lends itself to being a good dining table and card table, as well as kitchen counter.
- There are multiple tie-down points for securing the Campsite Counter to the boat frame and gear to the Counter.
- Comes with a 1″ NRS HD Tiedown Strap for lashing the legs closed.