With the NRS ClampIT™ Rod Holder Attachment you can cinch your Scotty® rod holder onto any NRS frame cross member, just where you want it.
- Slide the Rod Holder Attachment unit onto the ClampIT, then pop the curved orange rubber piece into its slot to securely lock the unit into place.
- Then, the patented ClampIT, with its lever-action attachment, clamps right onto our 1 5/8″ diameter frame pipe.
- Screw your Scotty rod holder onto the Rod Holder Attachment piece and adjust it to the desired angle.
- You can rotate the Rod Holder Attachment 360-degrees by pushing up on the spring-loaded base and turning it just where you want it.
- Now, no matter where you sit in the boat, your rod is right where it’s needed. Simply lift the ClampIT’s attachment lever and move it.