- Additional information
The E-120D replaces the E-120. It’s a slightly diminished tube design that opens up more room in the end compartments and allows better placement of a third thwart for paddlers.
- When equipped with an NRS fishing frame, it makes a great small-river fishing boat. When loaded with thrill seekers, it’s the perfect compact paddle raft.
- The design provides a comfortable guide seat when paddling and gives plenty of room for two fishermen, plus the rower.
- NRS Expedition Series boats are built to outfitter specifications for unsurpassed durability and performance.
- At 6’3″ in width the E-120D is surefooted in big water and nimble when the going gets technical.
- The seven end-panel design of our diminishing tube rafts opens up more cargo room in the bow and stern compartments. However, if you want to maximize frame length, you can safely run frame side rails out partway onto the first up-kick panels. In Specs we give you both Flat Area Length and Maximum Frame Length measurements.
- This is an excellent boat for up to six paddlers with the addition of the optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 14 stainless steel 2″ D-rings offer plenty of tie down points for frame and gear.
- Six comfortable EasyCarry™ handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Four main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.