- Additional information
When fishermen need extra room without sacrificing maneuverability, they choose the 14′ NRS E-142. With big tubes and a sleek profile, this boat thrives on tight rivers, low water and technical rapids.
- 20″ tubes and a 6’6″ width keep the E-142 floating high and maneuvering swiftly whether you’re pursuing world-class trout fishing or Class IV whitewater.
- Add an NRS Fishing Frame to make this the ultimate inflatable fishing boat.
- Add an optional third thwart to easily take on 6-8 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2″ D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-142 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.