- Additional information
Fill the big, high-capacity NRS E-161 with fun-seeking paddlers and head for the rapids! The asymmetrical design provides plenty of passenger room, excellent performance and an exciting ride.
- With a narrower width and more pointed bow, the E-161 will conquer big rapids without smoothing out the waves.
- The flat stern operates as a guide platform and the lower rocker there improves paddling performance.
- Four thwarts provide room for up to 12 paddlers plus a guide.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2″ D-rings and 8 handles make rigging and launching the E-1610 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.