- Additional information
Designed to be the classic Grand Canyon raft, the 18′ E-180 is the “granddaddy” of our fleet. Incredibly tough and stable, this boat is ready to take on the biggest waters on the planet.
- With 24″ tubes and a width of 8’6″, this boat will carry anything and everything down the world’s largest rivers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Will carry up to 11 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2″ D-rings and 8 handles make rigging and launching the E-180 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.