- Additional information
Invite a friend, pack everything you need and hit the water. With a great balance of gear hauling capacity and passenger comfort, the NRS Fat Cat frame is a favorite for multi-day adventures.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. This completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs.
- We took the NRS Top Cat and sweetened the set-up, including two comfortable High-Back Drain-Hole Seats to ensure the passenger will be just as comfortable as the rower.
- Carry your cooler or dry box in the front or back of the frame. It can also serve as a seat for a third passenger.
- There is 37″ of space between the lower side rails.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8″ Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your seat bars for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to a cross bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72″ Yokes, two Foot Bars, two Universal Seat Mounts, three Cross Bars, two NRS 9′ straps and strap slides, two High-Back Drain-Hole Seats and a pair of 8″ Oar Mounts.