The NRS Rear Thigh Hook lets you fish with confidence even when the water, or your oarsman, is less than smooth. Hook either, or both, legs inside for excellent balance while casting.
- Enjoy drift-boat-style fly fishing from your raft!
- The Rear Thigh Hook attaches to a crossbar or cataraft yoke with the NRS LoPro™ Frame Fitting for easy installation and adjustment.
- Made from hot-forged aluminum alloy for a strength-to-weight ratio that can’t be beat, the LoPro is the heart of the NRS frame system.
- You can change the bar’s angle to fit the height of most anglers with just a couple of turns of a wrench.
- Pair the Rear Thigh Hook with an NRS Casting Platform, Item #93040.03 or #93041.03, to give the fisherman in your raft the most solid and supportive casting position available.