The NRS “Y” Thighbar helps support your anglers by giving them wrap-around support when standing and casting from your raft.
- Thighbar attaches to any crossbar with the NRS LoPro™ Frame Fitting for easy adjustability.
- Made from hot-forged aluminum alloy for a strength-to-weight ratio that can’t be beat, the LoPro is the heart of the NRS frame system.
- The angle of the Thighbar is easily changed to fit the height and casting style of the fisherman.
- The ends of the cross piece at the top of the Thighbar are bent at a nearly 75-degree angle, to make a positive body stop, while minimizing line snag.
- Pair the “Y” Thighbar with a Casting Platform, Item # 93040.03 or 93041.03, to give the fisherman in your raft the most solid and supportive casting position available.