- Additional information
The NRS Hyrdoskin® 2.0 Forecast Gloves combine warmth and versatility with 2 mm neoprene insulation and convertible fingertips for maximum dexterity.
- 2 mm neoprene with four-way-stretch PowerSpan outer layer provides warmth on cooler boating days.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating prevents evaporative cooling.
- Silicone-dot palm pattern ensures a non-slip grip on rods, paddles and oars.
- The thumb and first two fingers can be converted to an open-finger design for tying knots, taking photos or to use a touch screen.
- Hook and loop patches hold the glove tips out of the way.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.