- Additional information
When it’s too cold to go gloveless, but you don’t need winter protection, NRS HydroSkin Gloves will cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel. Less bulk, total comfort, just enough extra warmth.
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air’s warm but the water’s cold (or vice versa).
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment – your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- GripCote texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A water-repellent coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back in toward your hands making these gloves warmer than standard neoprene gloves of the same thickness.
- An adjustable hook-and-loop strap secures the glove at the wrist and keeps out debris.