- Additional information
NRS J-Hook Straps are ideal for a multitude of tie-down applications. Since there are two sets they’re great for boat bow and stern security on a roof rack, or to lash down loads on a trailer.
- Our high-tenacity polypropylene webbing has a lashing capacity of 1,100 pounds for worry-free gear security.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- Strong metal J-hooks have a thick rubber coating to protect the lashing point from scratches.
- The 6′ size has 2′ of webbing on the buckle side and 6′ of webbing on the tail section.
- The 14′ size has 3′ 4″ of webbing on the buckle side and 14′ of webbing on the tail section.
- Sold in pairs of complete straps.