- Additional information
To keep your NRS Cat Cargo Floor taut, use the NRS Spreader Bar. They’re designed to fit between the lower side rails on our 66″W and 72″W yoke-style cataraft frames.
- Weight on the Cargo Floor causes the lower side rails to bow slightly and the floor to sag.
- The Spreader Bar prevents that bowing and helps keep the floor “trampoline tight”.
- The Spreader Bar attaches to the lower side rails with included NRS Oversize U-bolts (please see the alternate image).
- Length of the 66″ model is 31 5/8″ and the 72″ model is 37 5/8″.
- Cat Cargo Floors, and the Spreader Bars, can also be used with drop-rail style frames by setting the rails apart at those distances.