- Additional information
Our thickest and warmest HydroSkin® offering, 1.5 mm HydroSkin 1.5 provides substantial warmth without restricting your movements or cramping your style.
- A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
- 1.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium provides substantial warmth without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- VaporLoft™ fleece lining adds warmth, dries in a flash and feels great against the skin.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior stretches with your movements for unrestricted paddling.
- Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won’t cause irritation.
- Thinner HydroSkin 0.5 panels under the arms reduce bunching for greater paddling comfort.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it’s designed for a form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body’s warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Note: Grizzly Sizing (G-M, G-L, G-XXL, G-4XL) is designed with a wider cut across the chest, waist and thighs to fit a broader range of boaters.