NRS Pink Ninja PFD
We didn’t shrink it, but we did pink it. After a custom order for pink Ninja PFDs hit our warehouse, we realized just how few hot pink options were out there, so we kept ordering more. The Ninja PFD is one of our most popular low-profile life jackets.
- Additional information
We didn’t shrink it, but we did pink it. After a custom order for pink Ninjas hit our warehouse, we realized just how few hot pink options were out there, so we kept ordering more. The Ninja PFD is one of our most popular low-profile jackets among freestyle kayakers but it’s also a great option for rafters or standup paddlers looking for a vest that’s barely there.
- The Ninja’s low-profile, athletic design won’t interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Side-entry design with four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments to ensure a custom fit.
- 500-denier Cordura® shell for unmatched durability.
- A floating PVC-free foam front panel adjusts to your body’s shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it’s chilly.
- Features a front zippered pocket for securing on-the-water essentials and a lash tab for a rescue knife.
- The Ninja is a great option for petite boaters, or boaters with a short torso, who find conventional life vests too big.
- The first pink Ninjas were originally a custom order for the Silver Lining dragon boat racing team, Montana’s first official breast cancer survivor team.
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.