- Additional information
Add these Foot Braces to your inflatable kayak to increase your control when the going gets rough.
- Glue the foot braces into any boat constructed with PVC- or urethane-coated material.
- Comes with four PVC patches that hold the sturdy adjustable braces.
- See “Foot Braces for PVC/Urethane Boats” in the More Information section for step-by-step instructions.
- Combine the braces with the Inflatable Kayak Thigh Straps, Item # 50099.01, for maximum stability and balance in whitewater.
- The braces give you 9″ of adjustability for multiple users.
- The slots in the glue-on patches are 1″ wide x 3/4″ high.
- We recommend using Clifton Urethane Adhesive, Item # 38700.01, to adhere the Foot Braces to your kayak.