- Additional information
The durable NRS SUP Board Travel Pack can fit a folded inflatable SUP, 3-piece breakdown paddle and pump, as well as the accessories needed to get on the water.
- All NRS SUPS come with the SUP Board Travel Pack, but for the paddler that loves to travel and charges the most rugged terrain with exhausting itineraries, replacement and/or back-up bags are never a bad idea.
- Constructed from super durable 18 oz PVC to withstand the abuse of packed rigs, airline baggage employees and alternative modes of transportation.
- Aluminum hardware increases durability and eliminates busted buckles.
- Cinch the internal compression straps to tightly secure your SUP, preventing it from shifting around during transport, or to provide more room to stow extra gear.
- Zippered closure with clamshell design makes packing and unpacking extremely easy and keeps your SUP and additional accessories safe during transport.
- Mesh panels along the side of the bag lets your board breathe and drain excess water when laying your board out to dry isn’t an option.
- A large internal pocket with external zippered access keeps your fins, leash, repair kit, and any other SUP essentials organized, secure and easily accessible.
- Features an adjustable and removable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps plus two carry handles, one on the side and one on the top of the bag, for additional grab-and-go options.