- Additional information
For efficiently hauling gear, the NRS Top Cat Frame can’t be beat. Tie in two coolers or dry boxes on your cataraft and pile on all the gear you need for multiday trip nirvana.
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- You’re set up to carry two coolers or dry boxes, or one of each.
- The boxes also make good seats for your passengers.
- There is 37″ of space between the lower side rails.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS 8″ Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower’s seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72″ Yokes, two Foot Bars, Universal Seat Mount, three Cross Bars, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, two NRS 9′ straps and strap slides, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 8″ Oar Mounts.