- Additional information
Oar Rights work to keep your oar blade in the right position while rowing for full-power strokes.
- The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to “lock” your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke.
- You can still feather the oar blade by simply tugging the oar in so the spline of the Oar Right clears the oarlock horns.
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit.
- The Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve with two beefy stainless steel bolts. (Sleeves sold separately.)
- Molded glass fill Nylon construction will give you years of trouble-free service.
- Large: Adjusts from 2″ to 2 1/4″ (Carlisle & Cataraft Oars with Oar Sleeve)
Small: Adjusts from 1 3/8″ to 1 5/8″ (Bluewater Oars and Economy Oars using XS Oar Sleeve).