A boating guide to the Owyhee, Bruneau and Jarbridge rivers, three designated Wild & Scenic Rivers within Idaho, Nevada and Oregon.
- Managed by the BLM, the Owyhee Canyonlands are a huge and remote area of eastern Oregon, southwestern Idaho and northern Nevada. The rivers of the Owyhee and Bruneau-Jarbridge systems offer something for nearly every level of boating experience.
- This guidebook covers information on paddling from the Upper Owyhee region through the Bruneau-Jarbridge river systems including rapid beta, difficulty ratings and access points.
- From the natural history to the human history of the Owyhee and Bruneau-Jarbridge water systems, this guidebook also includes flora and fauna of the region, permit requirements and regs.
- Full-spread, detailed color maps provide mile-by-mile information. With book in hand, maps read from bottom to top to match the downstream flow of the river.
- High-quality waterproof paper prevents ink from smearing and is tear resistant to keep your guide intact throughout your trip.
- The spiral-bound format makes it easy to turn pages and fold the book as needed.
Size: 6″W x 11″H – Waterproof paper