- Additional information
The Primus ETA Lite+ sets a new standard for compact all-in-one stoves. The unique locking mechanism and burner technology results in a more stable, lighter and compact stove.
- The patent-pending locking mechanism bonds the stove and mug into a super stable package.
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology, also patent pending, gives the stove a lower center of gravity that resists tipping.
- The stove and all accessories fit into the 500 ml hard-anodized aluminium pot. A 100 gram fuel canister (not included) will also fit inside.
- The heat-resistant sleeve is made of rugged G-1000 fabric, with an insulating felt liner.
- The sleeve features a webbing handle that doubles as an anchor point for suspending the stove.
- Piezo-electric mechanism for easy lighting.
- The lid cuts cooking time, keeps all the parts secure and organized in your pack, and can also be used as a mug.
- Included with the Lite+ is a foot support for added stability on uneven surfaces, a suspending cord and adapter screws, making it possible to use with other pots.