- Additional information
Built upon the proven Remix headlamp, the Princeton Tec Remix Plus features a rear-mounted battery pack resulting in greater output and longer burn time. Lightweight, well balanced and provides rear visibility making it ideal for running and other dynamic activities.
- The three Ultrabright LED bulbs cast a smooth, white, wide-beam ideal for close to mid-range tasks.
- One Maxbright LED combines with the Ultrabright LEDs to deliver 165 lumens of light.
- Princeton Tec’s proprietary heatsinks technology protect the LEDs from overheating, letting the Remix Plus burn at extreme brightness levels for longer periods of time.
- Rear-mounted battery pack also serves as a platform for flashing rear lights for increased visibility; flashers can be disabled when not needed.
- Features Constant Brightness, a term used to describe products with regulated LEDs which maintain initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage.
- Five operating modes: Rear flashing; High and Low Spotlight, focused wide beams that simulate normal daylight conditions so you can take advantage of your peripheral; and High and Low Flood Light ideal for night hiking and search and rescue.
- Water resistant to splashing and quick submersion (IPX 4).
- Adjustable headband for customized comfort and rotating light head to protect the power button during storage and transport.
- Powered by four AAAs (included).