Built to filter a lot of water quickly, the PurBox 3-Stage Water Purifier is perfect for outfitters taking large groups on multi-day adventures.
- This three-stage electric water purifier filters 1 gallon in 80 seconds.
- The BPA-free intake hose features a stainless steel screen to filter and remove sand and other large sediments to protect the pump and extend the life of your PurBox.
- Stage One uses a 5-Micron Pre-Filter to reduce sand, silt, sediment and debris in the water to a manageable size.
- Stage Two uses an NSF-approved 0.5 Micron Carbon Block Filter to remove 99.9% of Cryptosporidium, Giardia, cysts, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma, chlorine, sediment and organic chemicals that contribute to bad taste and odor.
- Stage Three is a UV system which destroys pathogens and harmful microorganisms (such as Norovirus) with a UV light and a patented double water bypass FEP sleeve.
- The PurBox Water Purifier is housed in a powder coated “Fat 50” ammo can.
- To use: Remove hose with intake filter and place in dirty water. Place outflow hose in a clean container. Flip switch on and purify. Turn off and shake excess water from hose. Place intake filter and outflow hoses back in the Ammo Can.
- The PurBox has a 2+ hour run time. To charge, open the charge port and insert 2-pin 12v trickle charger. Alternatively, you can use a solar panel charger with the same 2-pin plug.
Warning: The PurBox Water Purifier is not intended for use with salt water.