- Additional information
Let’s face it, a campsite needs a campfire. And a campfire really needs a fire pan to contain it and protect the surrounding environment. The Cambridge Welding Fire Pan sets the standard for durability, portability and acceptance by government regulatory agencies.
- The 15″ x 24″ fire box is elevated to protect the ground from the heat.
- The 3″ depth of the fire box meets regulatory agency specifications.
- Use the heavy-duty two-position adjustable grill grate to directly cook meat and veggies, and to support pots and pans. It will hold chickie pails full of dish water.
- The grill and legs fit inside the fire box.
- Wrap a 4′ NRS Tie-Down Strap around the fire box and optional aluminum lid for a compact, easy to stow package.
- The lid and strap are sold separately.
- A replacement grill grate is also available.
- Color of legs may vary.