- Additional information
The Tributary Spud inflatable kayak is a great choice for introducing kids to whitewater.
- The Spud is lightweight, short and extremely stable providing a great feel for running waves, punching holes and crossing eddy lines.
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be placed wherever fits best for the youth paddler.
- The self-bailing floor, with mesh drain holes, quickly drains water.
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Sturdy handles at the bow and stern make carrying the Spud easy.
- Don’t worry parents, the Spud isn’t just for kids. With its wider dimensions adults can enjoy a wild, playful boat as well.
- One-year warranty.