- Additional information
Whether you’re a day-tripper, a light packer or just need to lug around and protect a few key pieces of gear, the Watershed Big Creek Day Pack offers rugged, waterproof protection in a small package.
- Padded, removable shoulder straps are purposely placed to prevent sliding off your shoulder.
- Quality construction features RF welded seams, expedition-grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements to handle the most rugged adventures.
- Airtight ZipDry® closure seals out water and guarantees to keep your gear dry.
- Access gear quickily with the large, tapered opening.
- Features a durable top lug handle and compressions straps for customized sizing.
- Size: 17″ H x 9.75″ W x 6.25″ D, 1280 cu. in, 21 liters.
- Named after a popular creek (and area) within Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
To ensure longevity in the performance of your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt’s Bees hand salve.