- Additional information
Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Werner Session Stand Up Paddle’s design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to whitewater play.
- The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- The mid-size fiberglass blade is a good compromise between swing weight and value, and is an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock Adjustment System, the Session fits paddlers within a 16″ height range from 5″-6’4″.
- Choose between Performance Adjustable or the 3-piece Performance Adjustable Travel which breaks down to fit in the travel bag of your iSUP or in your suitcase.
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The reinforced spine in the blade directs water equally off both sides of the blade for smooth, flutter-free paddling.