Werner Tybee CF Paddle
The Werner Tybee CF Paddle is a high angle blade design direct from their Performance line and is a great choice for those that like a faster cadence.
- Additional information
The Werner Tybee CF Paddle is a high angle blade design direct from their Performance line and is a great choice for those that like a faster cadence. With carbon reinforced nylon blades, a premium fiberglass-carbon blend shaft and adjustable ferrule, the Tybee is versatile and easy to use for advanced maneuvers or all-around touring.
- Choosing the Tybee CF is a more environmentally friendly choice. Carbon fiber reinforced injection molded blades are made with recycled material, plus they’re versatile and easy to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- An asymmetrical dihedral blade design reduces flutter for a more stable stroke with less fatigue and the mid-sized, high-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Premium carbon blend shaft is smooth, comfortable and durable and available in standard diameter.
- Werner’s exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15-degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.