- Additional information
With design features adapted from high-end, advanced paddles, the Werner Vibe SUP Paddle offers smooth, stable strokes for easier paddling on a budget.
- Werner’s Family Adjustable paddles can fit the entire family. Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock® Adjustment System, the Vibe fits paddlers within a 16″ height range from 4’10” to 6’2″.
- Paddle length instructions are printed on the shaft to make it easy to choose the perfect height.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a Werner core philosophy.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is the best compromise for forward paddling and bracing, perfect for the paddler who does a bit of everything, from touring to surfing, fishing to fitness.
- The innovated slender, rectangular blade shape results in high cadence with less fatigue, making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, with a light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the same design elements as more advanced paddles.
- The “Tweener” size shaft has a diameter between Werner’s Small and Standard shaft, which is designed to fit a variety of hand sizes, the perfect compliment to the Family Adjustable system.
- Fiberglass shaft offers an even lighter weight stroke for those long days on the water.
- Werner’s high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.