The Woodland Power Stove is the perfect take-along camp stove. Supports the largest pot or skillet, puts out 5,000 to 65,000 BTU/hr and collapses down to a mere 12″ x 12″ x 2-1/2″!
- Constructed with heavy gauge stainless steel and can support over 100 pounds of weight.
- A collapsible design makes it easy to store and it’s super sturdy when assembled.
- Easily adjust the flame from a simmering 5,000 to a blazing 65,000 BTU/hour with the high-quality propane regulator.
- UL listed regulator comes with a 48″ hose and attaches to bulk propane tanks.
- Entire unit weighs slightly over 4 pounds and compactly stores in your dry box or kitchen box.
- The unique flame spreader sits atop the burner tube to diffuse the flame for uniform heating.
- Includes one set of ground stakes to firmly anchor the stove.
- Stores in a rugged case with a webbing carry handle and hook-and-loop closure.
- Lifetime warranty on the stainless steel parts of the stove and one-year warranty on the hose and regulator.
- Replacement hose and regulator sets are available (Item #: 70948.01).