- Additional information
For heavy cargo hauling over your truck’s bed, nothing beats the Yakima Outdoorsman 300. It’s like a penthouse duplex for your gear. Clamps directly and securely to your truck bed, no drilling required.
- Combine one of the stand sets with towers on your truck’s roof or use two sets of the stands on the bed itself.
- Note: These are sold as a pair of uprights. For the setup shown in the photos, you will need two pair.
- Each stand set can hold up to 300 pounds if on truck bed only. If used in conjunction with top-of-cab racks, check roof rack load limit.
- The Outdoorsman 300 is sold as a pair of stands – one for either side of truck bed.
- Use standard Yakima round crossbars (sold separately) with the Outdoorsman.
- Stands are designed for compact pickups. For full-size trucks, use Item # 62532.01, Outdoorsman 300 – Full-Size.
- Stand dimensions: 26″ tall (from bed rail), base is 16″ long.