- Additional information
Whether you’re anchored offshore or set-up on land, the Yeti Tundra® 125 Cooler is the basecamp beast. Built to withstand adventurous beatings and to protect your hunting and fishing bounty.
- Sit on it, stand on it, leave it in the boat all season, the rotomolded construction makes this cooler nearly indestructible.
- Extra-thick wall design holds up to two inches of pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam for unmatched ice retention.
- Freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology for a bust-proof design.
- Two carry options: integrated handles on the lip or polyester rope handles with textured rubber grips.
- Leakproof until you’re ready to re-up or clean-up, the rugged Vortex™ Drain System is designed for quick and easy draining.
- Full-length, molded-in, self-stopping hinge won’t hyperextend or break.
- Features non-slip feet that won’t mark-up your boat and molded tie-down slots for easy mounting.
- Includes one dry goods basket.
- With a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio, the Tundra 125 holds 92 cans.
- All Tundra series coolers are certified bear-resistant.