2022 Inmar 17' (5.18 m)
Bacliff, Texas, United States
530-SR-HYP INMAR Hypalon Search and Rescue Inflatable Boat
- Inflatables / Inflatables
- Hypalon Hull
Vessel ID# 2791050 Last Updated: 2022-07-23 14:27:15
- Length 17' 8"
- Beam 7' 2"
- Weight w/ floor: 340 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 12 persons / 2,985 lbs.
- Max HP / Weight: 60 HP / 250 lbs / Long shaft (20")
- Recommended HP: 40 HP
- Tube diameter 22"
- Air chambers: 5 chambers w/ individual inflation & over inflation valves + Keel.
- Fabric:Hypalon (CSM), Orca Military Grade
- Factory warranty: 5 years recreational / 2 year commercial
- Performance Tubes - Speed & stability (Optional)
- Self-bailers (1) *optional High flow scupper can be added
- Non-skid aluminum floor with anodized aluminum stringers
- Fiberglass transom
- Transom splash guards
- Aluminum engine mounting plate
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Standard pop-up self-bailers (internal release)
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- 8 carry handles, soft handle neoprene covered nylon
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (Peripheral)
- 11 Interior tie down D-rings (Stainless steel)
- 2 large tow rings on bow (Stainless steel)
- 4 large tow rings on rear tubes(Stainless steel)
- Foot pump with hose & gauge (1) included
- Repair kit (1) included
- Storage bags, floor (1) hull (1)
- Paddle set (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
- Boat package dimensions: 58X30X20
- Boat package weight: 275 lbs.
- Floor package dimensions: 52X28X14
- Floor package weight: 200 lbs.
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 17' 8'' (5.38 Meters)
Type: Power- New
Beam: 7' 2''
Fuel Type: Other
Hull Material: Hypalon