2022 Inmar 18' (5.49 m)
Bacliff, Texas, United States
INMAR 380-MIL-L Rapid Response, Military Series Inflatable Boat
- Inflatables / Inflatables
- Other Hull
The Military Series (Rapid Response) models feature a new quick roll out system. The ability to deploy on-site, and fully stow-able rescue solution. Suitable for a wide range of applications. The new features of this boat include a non-skid soft traction flooring, and increase in material thickness. We are now producing 1.2 mm tubes, compared to the industry standard models at only 0.9 mm. We even went a step further in creating a secondary layer that runs the length of the tube bottoms. This gives a total of 2.4 mm of material for running up on the rocky beaches. All our Professional series have 6 air chambers standard. Safety and keeping you afloat is priority one for Inmar Inflatables.
Our Military Series boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble and deploy onsite in less than 10 minutes with optional quick fill kit.
- Length: 12' 6"
- Beam: 6' 0"
- Hull weight: 180 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 6 persons / 1,720 lbs.
- Max HP/Weigh: 20 HP / 125 lbs / Short shaft (15'')
- Seats: 2 seats (2 positions)
- Tube diameter: 18" (Separate air chambers 5 + 2)
- Fabric: Hypertex
- Factory warranty: 3 years recreational / 1 year commercial
- High pressure roll out floor system (Rapid deploy)
- Diver recovery entry / exit points
- Non-skid soft traction covering
- Marine plywood transom, black
- Solas reflective panels (High night visibility)
- Aluminum engine mounting plate (Heavy duty)
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Standard self bailer with plug (Pop-up design)
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Carry handles, non slip design
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Transom "D" lifting rings (Stainless steel)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (Peripheral)
- Fifteen Interior tie down D-rings (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on rear tubes(Stainless steel)
- Foot pump with integrated gauge
- Field repair kit
- Storage bags, bow bag
- Paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
- Quick-Fill field inflation system (SCUBA or SCBA)
- Scuppers set (High volume water drainage)
- Custom lettering ($10 per letter installed)
- Boat package dimensions: 53x30x22
- Boat package weight: 247 lbs.
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 12' 6'' (3.81 Meters)
Type: Power- New
Beam: 6' 0''
Fuel Type: Other
Hull Material: Other