2022 Inmar 18' (5.49 m)
Bacliff, Texas, United States
INMAR 380-SR Search & Rescue Series Inflatable Boat
- Inflatables / Inflatables
- Other Hull
The Search & Rescue series is one of our most respected inflatable boats. Recently, the series has gone through extensive upgrades, further enhancing its durability. Suitable for a wide range of applications, it is easy to see why the Search & Rescue Series if the choice for multiple professionals.
The new features of this boat include a non-skid traction flooring, increase in material thickness, We are now producing 1.2 mm tubes, compared to the industry standard models at only .9 mm. We even went a step further in creating a secondary layer that runs the length of the tube bottoms. This gives a total of 2.4 mm of material for running up on the rocky beaches. All our Professional series have 6 air chambers standard. Safety and keeping you afloat is priority one for Inmar Inflatables.
Our Search & Rescue Series boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble most of our models and have the craft operational in less than 20 minutes.
- Length: 12' 6"
- Beam: 6' 0"
- Hull weight: 216 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 6 passengers / 1,720 lbs.
- Max HP/Weigh: 30 HP / 165 lbs / Short Shaft (15")
- Tube diameter: 18" (separate air chambers 5 + 1)
- Seats: 1 seat (1 position)
- Fabric: Hypertex
- Factory warranty: 3 years recreational / 1 year commercial
- Aluminum floor with anodized aluminum stringers
- Non-skid traction covering on floor panels
- Marine plywood transom, black
- Aluminum engine mounting plate (Heavy duty)
- Reinforcement on tube transom attachments
- Standard self-bailer with plug (Pop-up design)
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes for beaching on keel and tubes
- Carry handles, non-slip design
- Bow handle (Stainless)
- Transom "D" lifting rings (Stainless steel)
- Exterior/Interior lifelines (peripheral)
- Fifteen Interior tie down D-rings (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on bow (Stainless steel)
- Two large tow rings on rear tubes(Stainless steel)
- Foot pump with integrated gauge
- Field repair kit
- Storage bags, bow bag
- Paddles (Alum. shaft, plastic blade)
- Quick-Fill field inflation system (SCUBA or SCBA)
- Scuppers set (High volume water drainage)
- Solas reflective panels (High night visibility)
- Boat package dimensions: 51x27x15
- Boat package weight: 164 lbs.
- Floor package dimensions: 42x27x12
- Floor package weight: 123 lbs.
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 12' 6'' (3.81 Meters)
Type: Power- New
Beam: 6' 0''
Fuel Type: Other
Hull Material: Other